You are here: Home

How to contact your local MP

If you wish to contact your local MP to show your support for CFA volunteers, contact details including email addresses, postal addresses and phone numbers for all Members of Parliament can be found on the Parliament of Victoria's website here and view details of the member you wish to contact. 


You can also download contact details for MPs here.


If you are unsure who your local MP is you can search using your address here and find out who represents your electoral district and region in the Victorian Parliament. 

Read 5971 times Last modified on Thursday, 25 June 2020 16:07
CFA Volunteers are the unpaid professionals of our Emergency Services. VFBV is their united voice, and speaks on behalf of Victoria's 60,000 CFA Volunteers.